Empower Micro Enterprise (Empower ME) is a charitable, non profit fund created by like minded people who are passionate about reducing the high rate of poverty and unemployment within their sphere of influence.
Empower ME is designed to invest in and kick start at most 50 small business ideas every year, by providing the promoters with the initial capital requirement and basic administrative and book- keeping knowledge to startup their own businesses. This initiative is aimed at improving the standard of living of the recipient budding micro entrepreneur by promoting and equipping individuals who have viable and profitable small business ideas with:
- The initial start up funds for the business and
- Basic training in business management skills to sustain their businesses
The minimum criteria to be met by these aspiring entrepreneurs are as follows:
- Pre registration – Name, Email and Phone Number
- Hand written application letter
- Completion of an Intention Form (Free)
- Submission of a Business Plan (Format will be released at the launching event)
- Literate – Ability to read and write
- Full time dedication to the business
- No previous criminal history
- Personal maximum start up capital investment requirement of N50,000
Interested entrepreneurs should be focused, dynamic with the right entrepreneurial attitude
Empower ME will be launched on the platform of Foundation for Skills Development MSME Seminar on Thursday 26th April 2012.
EMPOWER ME – promises to show case the best so far in terms of tangible financial and non-financial support for your businesses.
- Empower Me has 3 categories of Benefits
- Free Sponsorship to a Business Management Course – 20 Immediate Beneficiaries
- Interest free Funds – 30 – 50 Immediate Beneficiaries
- 3 Business Mentoring Sessions by Professionals – 25 Immediate Beneficiaries
Free Application Forms for all categories of Beneficiaries will be distributed ONLY at the Seminar.
Beneficiaries will begin to recieve both their financial and non – financial support within three (3) weeks after the Launch Date.
Date: Thursday April 26th 2012. Time: 9am
Venue: ADEBOLA House, Opebi Road, Ikeja
Pre – registration information (Name, Email & Phone Number) should be sent via email or text message latest 12th April 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR 08181516564, 07025377818, 08124097959 & 07084911154
Gate Fee: N2, 500 – Payable Before the Date Only.
All Payments to: Skye Bank, Adeola Hopewell Branch
Account Name: Foundation for Skills Development;
Account Number – 1770033538
We look forward to seeing you there. Please come with a friend.
Please watch this page for further details.
Connect with us on Facebook and get more details