SIX MONTHS OF TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
The industrial training fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employer’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Field of Skills and Dreams VTE Academy, wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training programme in the following:
- Electrical Installations & Maintenance
- Hotel & Catering Management Practice
Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee-free study, lunch, and a monthly stipend. The programme is entirely non-residential. Candidates, will therefore be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc.
In addition, good numerical ability and communication skills will be an added advantage.
The application deadline is 1st July 2020, Selected applicants will be contracted to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Complete the form below and submit on or before 1st July 2020 .
Thank you for applying for the ITF-NECA TSDP Empowerment Program.
Applications are now closed.
Please watch this space for other opportunities.
FSD is open for your enquiries.